Helping federal employees navigate their FERS/CSRS benefits.
Fitzwilliams Financial was founded in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia which is home to the largest concentration of U.S. Navy forces in the world. Many of our clients and employees are active duty or veterans, and through the process of planning hundreds of retirements we have become well versed in all aspects of government benefits.
As a federal employee, your FERS/CSRS retirement benefits are among the best in the nation. The challenge is making sense of all your options and navigating the complex exceptions, provisions, and exclusions in your FERS and CSRS plans. We provide federal workers with the educational information they need to understand their benefits and plan a financially secure retirement.
We are well versed in:
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS)
- Civil Service Retire Act (CSRS)
- Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Veterans’ Group Life Insurance (VGLI)
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)
- Government Pension Offset (GPO)